The SaeboReJoyce is an upper extremity rehabilitation workstation designed for orthopedic and neurological patients who exhibit impaired function of the arm and hand. The computerized task-oriented training system provides standardized upper limb exercises representing activities of daily living (ADL). The SaeboReJoyce was designed to be used in the clinic and in home-based settings.
- Practice repetitive gross motor and fine motor tasks with fun and motivating activities.
- Incorporate various grip and pinch prehension patterns.
- Track functional improvements over time with the SaeboReJoyce Arm Hand Function Test.
- Complete tasks in sitting, standing and lying positions.
- Incorporate all planes of movement.
- Task-oriented games are customizable with individualized graded complexity.
- Save and print progress reports.
- Takes 5 minutes to setup, lightweight and easy to install.
Saebo NeuroGaming.™ Disguise exercise with fun and motivating games.
Saebo’s computerized task-oriented training system involves a range of activity-based games that will test speed, endurance, coordination, range of motion, strength, timing and cognitive demand. The games are fully customizable to match the client’s therapy needs.
Cortical Plasticity. Forge new pathways.
The SaeboReJoyce is based on the latest advances in neurorehabilitation research documenting the brain's ability to "re-program" itself through mass practice, task-oriented arm training.
Improve Hand Function. Dexterity training using everyday grasp patterns.
Simulate functional tasks such as opening a door or jar, grasping a cup or key, and manipulating coins or other small objects.
Example Grasp Patterns Include:
- Cylindrical Grip
- Power Grip
- Spherical Grasp
- Tripod Grasp
- Palmer Grasp
- Key Pinch
- Tip-to-tip Pinch
Fully Automated Arm Hand Function Test. Objective and standardized.
The SaeboReJoyce includes a standardized objective upper limb test that correlates closely to the Action Research Arm Test (ARAT). It takes 5-10 minutes to administer and Assessment metrics are recorded and time-stamped with each test. Saebo software displays results graphically and data can be easily exported for analysis and documentation.