A solid platform whose features offer a wide range of treatment options for the busy clinic. The all-new Adapta® Summit are Hi-Lo treatment platforms unlike any other in style, innovation and economy. Style is evident in the gracefully curved designs and nature-inspired colors. Innovation features include: six easy-access pedals; uncluttered, ergonomic engineering; and the all-new Adapta i-Skin. And the platforms' competitive pricing allows you to purchase a Hi-Lo treatment platform for about the cost of a fixed height-table.
Adapta® i-Skin Patient Surface
- Seven to nines times more durable than vinyl
- Crack resistant, antimicrobial and easy to clean
- Non-slip gently contoured surface helps patients feel secure and comfortable
- Firm enough to keep your elbows and knees from “bottoming out” during manual therapy
The Competitive Edge
- Cost effective pricing. Get an Adapta hi/lo treatment platform for much less than what you'd expect
- Ergonomically designed so no intrusive handles or knobs get between you and your patient
- Whisper quiet scissor lift brings patients to your level via six easy-to-reach pedal controls around the table.
- EZ Lift Retractable Casters
- Gas Assist Movable Sections
- 450 lb lift capacity
- The motorized PosturFlex option "peaks" the center of the table increased lumbar flexion/extension, postural elevation, and positional traction.