Stonehaven Medical’s Balance 3 Section "Sierra" Model BAL1060 combines exceptional quality and durability with a stylistic design. It is specifically constructed for heavy manipulation with the top section completely supported by a heavy-duty steel frame, holding a weight capacity of up to 500 lbs (225 kg). A breathing hole and a cushioned face plug are provided. The 3 Section Sierra Table’s height is adjustable from a minimum of 18” (45 cm) to a maximum height of 36” (91 cm) by hands free, foot-operated up/down levers (4) and is ADA Compliant (Americans with Disabilities Act). Cushions feature 2” foam with a choice of seven attractive upholstery colors to compliment any decor.
- Gas Struts, hand lever activated, providing smooth adjustment at moveable top sections;
- Cushion width of 28” (71 cm) x length of 77”
- Dual foot lever retractable heavy-duty hospital grade casters (4);
- ADA Compliant (see IRS, Section 44 or tax consultant regarding tax credit allowance);
- Frame designed for patient assisted lift accessibility, for ease of patient transfer;
- Cushions, 2", secured to the heavy-duty metal frame with an integral T-Nut Bolt assembly; and
- Hands free, foot operated up/down elevation levers (4).
- Custom Upholstery Width (CU)
- Foam Memory Face Pad (FMP)
- Hydraulic Elevation Pump (HP)
- Paper Dispenser (PD)